Custom Bicycle, Component and Accessory Painting in Portland, Oregon Studio112Portland@gmail.com
"Custom" bikes are fun and all, but they tend to be boring and not very challenging.
Re-paints however, are what make me excited to paint! If the customer is open to anything and will let me design them a paint scheme, I always pull out all the stops… For example, here is a re-painted Bianchi. The client and I worked the scheme out over a couple of months and I have to admit, I think it came out F’ing baller!
It is my hope that by doing projects like this, I will convince more people to go for the paint schemes that they’ve always wanted.
- howtospotaflimflammer likes this
- pendantart reblogged this from studio112
- dearpolodiary reblogged this from studio112
- cobraframes likes this
- handlestars likes this
- elguijarro reblogged this from studio112
- otsukak reblogged this from hm7
- ponchak reblogged this from swngdsh
- swngdsh reblogged this from hm7
- ntricate likes this
- b-l-0-w-m-3 likes this
- hm7 reblogged this from fatherion
- fatherion reblogged this from studio112
- studio112 posted this